Celebrate Holi by stirring up these delicious cocktails by Poland’s Belvedere Vodka
The two-day Holi festival is usually celebrated with lots of pomp and fun. However, even if the celebrations are a little low-key this year, you can still get in the spirit with these DIY cocktail recipes. Well, what better can be than celebrating Holi with some colourful cocktails?
Make sure to prep yourself to have some DIY fun with some exotic cocktail recipes, with a natural twist with Poland’s purest – Belvedere Vodka. These lip-smacking recipes are sure to impress your guests and take this year’s Holi celebration a notch higher.
1. Belvedere Super Cocktail – Turmeric
- 45 ml – Belvedere Vodka or Belvedere Ginger Zest
- 30 ml – Fresh Lime Juice
- 20 ml – Honey Syrup
- 60 ml – Moroccan Mint Tea
- 60 ml – Ginger Beer
- 1 dash – Turmeric
Place all ingredients into the shaker except for soda water. Strain into a highball glass and top with ginger beer. Garnish with mint sprig
2. Belvedere Super Cocktail – Carrot
- 45 ml Belvedere Vodka
- 150 ml Fresh Carrot Juice
- 20 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- .5 bar spoon Miso or Dashi Powder
- .5 bar spoon Ginger or Ginger Syrup
- 1 dash Chili Flakes
- 7 ml Honey Syrup
- Carrot Stem / Chili Flakes
Shake all ingredients with two ice cubes. Strain into highball glass over fresh ice and garnish with carrot stem/chili flakes.
3. Belvedere Super Cocktail – Polska Mary
- 45 ml – Belvedere Vodka
- 20 ml – Tomato juice
- 20 ml – Passata
- 20 ml – Beetroot juice (optional)
- 10 ml – Lemon juice (optional)
- 10 ml – Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes – Tabasco
- Pinch Celery Salt
- 1 Lemon Wedge
Add all ingredients to a highball glass and fill with ice. Stir to combine. Garnish with a lemon wedge.