These fast and simple recipes will make you want to indulge in all summer
Every season has its own culinary demand. And with summertime comes the need for some quick and easy summer dinner ideas to feed your crew so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time soaking up the sun with your family!
Indulge in all that the summer has to offer by gathering around a table full of the best risotto, pizza, refreshing BBQ and more. Fill up on the season’s finest with these family-friendly picks, which are quick, easy, and seriously delicious.
Wonder Foods and Farms, Organic Ready to cook sauces, have shared two simple Summer recipes that can be made very easily and quickly using their best seller sauces. With the upcoming summer season, we are all going to need to cook and eat simple and easy recipes that are going to keep us cool and make it comfortable to make.
Summer Risotto (Using the Pomodoro Jar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 cup arborio rice
- Vegetable broth
- Wonder foods & Farms Pomodoro Jar
- Edible flowers
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Once its heated, add the white onions
- Then add the arborio rice and red wine
- Once the wine has evaporated, add a ladle of vegetable broth.
- Once that’s cooked with, add another ladle of vegetable broth. Keep repeating this step, till the arborio rice is almost cooked.
- Then stir in the pomodoro sauce and let it simmer for 2-3 mins
- Pour into a bowl and dress it up with some edible flowers.
Pizza Bianco with Roasted Figs and Feta (Using the Alfredo Sauce)
Ingredients (for the Pizza base):
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp lukewarm water
- Brown Sugar
- Wonder Foods and Farms Alfredo Sauce
- Activate the yeast.
- Once the yeast is activated, mix all the ingredients to knead with milk to make a soft dough
Recipe for the Pizza:
- 1 fig
- Rocket Leave
- 1 jar of Alfredo gourmet cooking sauce from Wonder Foods & Farms
- Roll out the dough in an oval shape (like a flatbread). Poke small holes in the base with a knife and then bake it in a preheated oven up to 180 degrees till it’s half done.
- Once half done, pull the bread out. Then spread the alfredo sauce generously and evenly place thinly sliced figs on the pizza.
- Cook it for another 10 mins (depending on how crispy you want the base to be).
- Caramelize the onions in butter and sugar
- Once fully cooked, garnish with rocket leaves, crumbled feta and caramelized onions
- Wonder hacks – Roast some walnuts and add them to the garnish for that extra crunch
Both Pomodoro Jar and Alfredo Sauce from Wonder Foods and Farms can be checked here